During the recent Global Partner Summit at Dell Technologies World, Joyce Mullen, President, Dell EMC Global Channel, OEM & IoT, said, “Together, we are unstoppable.” This holds true for the combined community of Dell EMC and our partners, as well as for the individuals of Dell EMC who work together to advance the organization and the Dell EMC Partner Program.
We are extremely proud to announce that CRN has named twenty-seven Dell EMC channel leaders to its prestigious Women of the Channel 2018 list. This list highlights “women whose channel expertise and vision are deserving of recognition. This is the largest number of Dell EMC leaders to be recognized as CRN Women of the Channel.
The 2018 Dell EMC Women of the Channel are:
- Kristina Austin, Sr. Director, Global Alliances, Cloud Service Providers and Industries Marketing
- Jennifer Axt, General Manager, North America, State & Local Government and Education Sales
- Iren Banfield, Vice President Channel Marketing EMEA
- Tami Booth, Vice President, Global Alliances, Presales
- Diane Brode, Director, Global Channel Marketing
- Kimberley DeLeon, Vice President, Global Channel Programs
- Maureen Gaumer, Senior Director, Channel Marketing
- Jennifer (Jen) Gordy, Director, Global Alliances/OEM Marketing Operations & BI
- Sarah Griffin, Director of GTM & Programs, Global Alliances
- Erica Lambert, Vice President, Global Channel Services Sales
- Sarah Meyer, Director, Global Channel Sales, Dell Strategically Aligned Businesses
- Stephanie Mims, Vice President, Channel Operations
- Sandra (Sandi) Rygwalski, Sr. Director North America Presales
- Pilar Schenk, VP, Global Channel Sales Planning and Operations
- Patty Scire, Sr Director NA Channel Sales Strategy
- Sarah Shields, Vice President & General Manager UK/Ireland
- Hayley Tabor, VP, Global Alliances
- Deanna Thomson, National Sales Director, Channel, Canada
- Shawn Trotter, Vice President, Inside Sales North America
- Beth Villalpando, Director, NA Distribution and NSP Marketing
- Heather Wilcox, Client Solutions Channel Marketing Director
- Chris Wolff, Head of OEM and IOT Partnerships
Power 100: The Most Powerful Women of the Channel
In addition, five of these leaders—Joyce Mullen, Cheryl Cook, Julie Christiansen, Sheri Hedlund and Mary Catherine Wilson—were also named to CRN’s Power 100. The Power 100 is a subset of the Women of the Channel, and represents “the most powerful women leaders across IT channel organizations.”
These women’s hard work and dedication enables Dell EMC to be an industry leader and exceptional partner. We are proud of this group’s vision and leadership, and this recognition is well-deserved.
Congratulations to each of these extraordinary women!