Every year, CRN presents its Top 100 list, which recognizes the key players who are setting the pace for the IT industry. At Dell Technologies, our purpose is to drive human progress, through greater access to better technology, for people with big ideas around the world. And this is something pursued in collaboration with our extensive network of partners, which is why having 8 leaders recognized by CRN this year is worth celebrating!
- Michael Dell – CRN’s most influential executive of 2019, in recognition of his incredible foresight to build a $91B infrastructure powerhouse.
- Pat Gelsinger – CRN’s most influential executives of 2019, in recognition of his foresight to make markets and passion to get people on board.
- Jeff Clarke – CRN’s top 25 disruptors, in recognition of the people who push boundaries in the IT market.
- Jenni Flinders and Joyce Mullen – CRN’s most influential channel sales leaders, highlighting those leading the channel charge.
- Rohit Ghai, Cheryl Cook and Marius Haas – CRN’s top 25 innovators, in recognition of their ability to break new ground and forge new paths.
Our partners have access to the industry’s most innovative technology and services portfolio spanning from edge to core to cloud. Do you want to work with some of the industry’s most successful business leaders to help customers build their digital future and transform how they work and live? Join the Dell Technologies Partner Program for an experience that is simple, predictable and profitable.