Wow, what a tremendous first half of the year. I would go so far as to say that it has been legendary. Thank you to ALL of our partners for your incredible dedication to our Acceleration Strategy that I laid out at Global Partner Summit a few months ago. What Acceleration Strategy you may ask? Well let me refresh your memory on the four key tenants.
- Standardize – We must become the design standard for your offerings
- Expand – We must focus on growing our incremental business and win net new opportunities
- Scale – Drive practices around the four transformations of IT, Digital, Security and Workforce Transformation and embrace the full Dell Technologies portfolio
- Leverage – We must leverage each other’s strengths, from the full portfolio of Dell Technologies products and services to your expertise and ecosystem
Why do I believe this strategy will help us accelerate our success together? Well, it’s working. We saw 13% year over year growth in Global Alliances in the first half of the year. That’s incredible. But what’s truly impressive is that we saw double digit growth in every single region.
I highlighted the success that we’ve had thus far and outline our vision for the future in the Global Alliances Broadcast last week. If you haven’t had the opportunity to check it out, I highly recommend you watch the full recap. What will you hear?
- A conversation with Bill Scannell, President, Global Enterprise Sales and Customer Operations around the importance of our Global Alliances Partners to the Dell Technologies business and how you play an important role in helping our customers on their transformational journeys
- An introduction to Partner Preferred for Enterprise and Commercial, a program aimed at incentivizing our partners to grow both of our businesses
- Get more insight into our Global Client and Compute Solutions group and how YOU can leverage their products and services to grow your business. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the more you know our portfolio, the more successful we will be
- Learn about the Dell Technologies Advantage Partner Framework, a program aimed at making it easier for our partners to work across all of the Dell Technologies Partner Programs
- Hear an update on the Dell EMC Partner Program and the programs we launched in the first half of the year to drive our joint go to market initiatives, including Cloud Partner Connect
- Understand the three key themes that are driving Global Industries to solve the toughest challenges our customers face across industries
- For our technical experts, hear from our Presales and Specialty Sales leaders and hear about our most recent product launches as well as the success of our Hero’s program and how we’re engaging with our partner technical community to enable knowledge sharing
- Finally, get an update on our Systems Integrators and Strategic Outsourcers and why our joint customers understand the value of working with Dell EMC and our Global Alliances Partners to accelerate their organizational goals
I want to reiterate a huge THANK YOU to all of the men and women within Global Alliances and our partners for all of your hard work and dedication. We are extremely grateful for all that you do. Don’t forget to check out the leaderboard for President’s Circle 2019 too and see if you’re in the hunt for the elusive trip to South Africa. Last year was absolutely incredible and I can’t wait to see some of you on safari and celebrate our partnership.
Head to the Partner Portal to view the broadcast replay!