One of the hottest technology trends that help drive this growth is the movement towards Converged Infrastructure (CI), with companies who have implemented converged and hyper-converged systems deploying apps 4.6x faster and spending 41% less time, on average, keeping the lights on.
All Flash is also quickly becoming the new normal with its affordability, agility, efficiency and speed. In fact, 2016 marks a tipping point in the industry—where flash now accounts for more workloads than hard disk drives.
Dell EMC is #1 in both the All-Flash Market and Converged Systems, and the Converged Platforms & Solutions Division (CPSD) was once again named the Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader in Converged Systems.
Finish Q4 Strong with All-Flash and Converged Infrastructure Incentives and Promotions
All Flash and CI are essential pillars as we seek to modernize each of our mutual customers’ datacenters. To help you maximize your investments in Dell EMC and deliver IT transformation to your customers, we’ve established a variety of incentives across our All-Flash and CI portfolios. Finish Q4 strong with these great offers!
- Unity All-Flash Xpect More Program: Offers Maintenance price protection for Unity All-Flash of 7 years, investment protection with a 3-year money back warranty, and flash endurance protection of 7 years and 20X endurance advantage.
- Unity Test Drive Program: Open to Silver, Gold and Platinum EMC Business Partner Program Solution Providers & Distributors, this enables Partners to offer Unity systems to customers for a 60-day trial period, choosing from one of nine recommended Unity configurations or creating a custom configuration based on the customers’ unique needs
- Unity All-Flash Early Adopter Promotion: A limited time offer that automatically applies a discount off of list price for any Unity All Flash configuration, which is also stackable with any discounts obtained through standard deal registration
- XtremIO $1M Guarantee & Rescue Program: A $1M guarantee that XtremIO’s inline data deduplication service is inline all the time; to be eligible, partners must swap an all flash array from qualified competitors. (Displacement is not eligible)
- XtremIO Xpect More Program: Offers Maintenance price protection for XtremIO of 7 years, investment protection with a 3-year money back warranty, and flash endurance protection of 7 years and 20X endurance advantage.
- VMAX All Flash Xpect More Promotion: Offers Maintenance price protection for VMAX All-Flash of 7 years, investment protection with a 3-year money back warranty, and flash endurance protection of 7 years and 20X endurance advantage.
- CI Starter Promotions: Introductory pricing offers for new customers looking to adopt converged and hyper-converged systems; the CI Starter Promotions for Vblock® and VxBlock® System 350 and 540 are available to new VCE customers only, while the VxRack Flex 1000 Starter Promotion is available to all customers.
Dell EMC Partners can access details on these and other current Partner promotions and incentives on the EMC Partner Portal.
If you haven’t already, become a registered Dell or EMC partner so you can expand your opportunities under Dell EMC before the Dell EMC Partner Program goes live. As we announced at Dell EMC World 2016, the Dell EMC Partner Program will become effective in February 2017. Until that time, the Dell PartnerDirect Program and the EMC Business Partner Program will continue to operate separately.