Delivering Even More Insight for Faster Action
Since the launch of MyService360 at EMC World 2016, and the coinciding interface redesign of EMC Online Support, EMC Global Services has continued to modernize your customer service experience, offering personalized and proactive online service and product support. With continuous improvement at our core, you will see ongoing enhancements made to your online experience both in EMC Online Support and MyService360 based on direct customer feedback. These new capabilities will empower you to quickly find the information you need, when you need it, and take action.
In just a few short months, EMC has already incorporated feedback heard at EMC World and customer interactions. Let’s take a look at some of these key new capabilities brought to you in June and July:
EMC Online Support:
- My Saved Products – Quickly view your list of saved products from the Welcome page in EMC Online Support for one-click access to the newest content related to that product (see right).
- Improved Search – Refine your search using the resource categories drop down menu in the Welcome page to find relevant results even faster.
- Stay Connected with EMC Support – Stay up-to-date on training and events, follow our Social Support team, and read the latest Support Blog posts to maximize your Online Support experience (see below).
- Health/Risk Overview – Investigate the overall health of your environment with this new geospatial map based on key impacts such as Field Change Orders (FCOs) and Trackable Service Events (TSEs). Remember to connect your systems with ESRS v3 to ensure data currency in this view and others across MyService360.
- Onsite Services Overview – Quickly spot where you have onsite services for the day across your global install base with this interactive map.
- Onsite Services Schedule – Proactively plan and prioritize your day with this advanced, near real-time services tracker. Review your proactive and corrective maintenance work orders in the timeline or by status (see below). Use the calendar as well to see 3-months of historical and 3-months of upcoming scheduled services.
- VCE Filter – Easily identify which of your EMC products is part of a VCE solution using the new VCE option in the ‘Filter By’ menu. This is a foundational step in being able to offer you a solution-centric experience in the future.
This is just the beginning! We will continue to keep you up-to-date monthly with news of the latest functionality released in EMC Online Support and MyService360. Stay tuned in August where you will see even more self-service efficiencies with export capabilities, Service Request management, and a new Live Chat support experience, to name a few.
Optimize your Service and Support Experience
Your MyService360 experience will be most successful when your systems are connected through EMC Secure Remote Services Virtual Edition (ESRS v3). ESRS v3 provides a secure, two-way remote connection between EMC Customer Service and EMC products or solutions, providing you with the most current data on your EMC systems. Learn more about how to get connected here.
For more tips and tricks for enhancing your online experience, stop by the EMC Online Support Help Page to get in-depth instructions or visit the Tip of the Month section in the Connect with EMC Customer Service community.
EMC Social Support Principal Manager
Follow Us @EMCSupport