Together, Dell Technologies and our partners have hit a stride that’s fueling incredible growth. In fact, over the past four quarters, Dell Technologies partners delivered over $52 billion in orders! Our joint success is undeniable and now is the time to seize the momentum.
Partners, be sure to watch our Mid-Year Partner Update. It’s now live on the Dell Technologies Partner Portal, and includes updates on the program, partner experience and more! See how we’ve taken steps to simplify our partners’ ability to deliver and deploy Dell Technologies Cloud. And, as we head into the second half of the year, learn how we’re prepared to enable our partners to provide consolidated offerings across Dell, VMware, Pivotal and the other strategically aligned businesses.
We’ve produced this mid-year review differently than we’ve done in the past. With this Mid-Year Partner Update, we’ve launched a virtual ‘choose your topic’ design, so you can quickly and easily access the topics that are most relevant to your business – at any time, and from anywhere.
Start watching now! Bookmark the Dell Technologies Mid-Year Partner Update page, and return to watch all the available content, including:
- Joyce Mullen: State of the Channel Business
- Jay Snyder: State of the Global Alliances Business
- Alan Atkinson: Dell Technologies Cloud Strategy
- Tami Booth: Global Alliances Enablement and Partner Solutions
- Cheryl Cook: Digital Marketing, Driving Leads
- Jim DeFoe: State of the Distribution Business
- Bryan Jones: State of the OEM Business
- Scott Millard: Data Center Updates and Innovations
- Darren Sullivan: Program and Partner Experience
- Hayley Tabor: Industries and Verticals
- Plus, Regional Business Updates from:
Get social! Share your excitement and feedback on Twitter – be sure to follow and tag @DellTechPartner.
 This amount primarily represents orders attributable to the Dell Technologies Partner Program on a TTM basis through Q2FY20, and also includes an estimate of VMware orders attributable to VMware channel partners on a TTM basis through Q2FY20.