[show_avatar [email protected] align=left avatar_size=30]On November 1st, EMC will be hosting an Energy & Engineering Day at Momentum Europe 2011 in Berlin.
For Momentum Energy & Engineering attendees, EMC has scheduled a full day agenda highlighting how EMC and Partners are transforming information management to optimize critical business processes, improve engineering and construction projects and ensure Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) compliance.
The agenda includes:
- An Energy & Engineering Annual Roundtable, facilitated by Roberta Bigliani, Research Director IDC Energy Insights for EMEA. This roundtable is intended to provide attendees with an opportunity to share best practices, review current market trends, become part of EMC’s Energy & Engineering community and influence the IIG Solution development roadmap.
- Customer presentations including how Saudi Aramco is addressing structured and unstructured Information management by implementation of Digital Oil Field solutions and best practices for Exploration & Production. Also, Saipem S.p.A. sharing how they are addressing common business challenges to provide a simple, flexible, yet standardized document archiving and management model for all enterprise business units
- Demonstrations and presentations from key EMC IIG Energy and engineering Partners that are developing complementary solutions running on the EMC IIG platform
There will also be a Solutions Exhibition where EMC IIG Energy and Engineering experts will be demonstrating best practice solutions such as Engineering, Plant & Facilities Management (EPFM), Electronic Well File Management (eWFM), Drawing Management including CAD integration and 3D model simulation.
One of the key solutions areas that will be presented is in the area of Engineering Plant and Facilities Management (EPFM). EPFM consists of a pre-built, business ready series of core applications that can be implemented with a minimum amount of configuration. EPFM ensures that vital documents are available throughout the enterprise and across enterprise boundaries. The key benefits of EPFM include:
- Accelerate project execution
- Reduce un-planned plant downtime
- Improve plant handover process
- Ensure Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) compliance
- Optimize plant maintenance process
- Lower operational risk
For more information, visit the Momentum Europe 2011 Energy & Engineering Day breakout track page or please feel free to post your questions below. You can also follow all the action at Momentum by following #MMTM11 on Twitter.