We’re about to kick off the first-ever Dell EMC Global Partner Summit (GPS). This event is no small thing. Becoming Dell EMC has been an extraordinary journey, for our company and for you, our partners.
Today, our Channel business represents $35 billion. Yet some call us the “dark horse” of the channel. You know what? They’re right. Our opportunity to win big is nothing short of tremendous—we have the most compelling portfolio, with outstanding talent, and a Channel business that’s growing faster than the market.
I think you’ll agree and it bears repeating: our opportunity is nothing short of tremendous.
We know to realize that incredible opportunity, we need incredibly strong partners and a partner program that rewards and incentivizes you to go big with Dell EMC. We’ve been listening to you. Your input has been invaluable. When I take the GPS main stage on Tuesday, October 18, I’ll reveal some incredibly exciting details about our new partner program. I hope you’ll be as fired up as I am about what we have built so far.
Dell EMC GPS doesn’t end with my keynote though. There are plethora opportunities for you to learn about the Dell + EMC value proposition, grow your business and transform your customers’ businesses.
At Dell EMC GPS, you can expect:
- Two days of channel-specific breakout sessions designed to help you learn and grow your business
- Presentations and panel discussions from Michael Dell, Marius Haas, Bill Scannell and more
- Enlightening discussion about the new world order of marketing and selling from noted author and thought leader, Scott Stratten
- Killer entertainment … It is Austin, after all!
For those of you planning on attending, I can’t wait to see you. Travel safe. And for those of you unable to attend in-person, we have lots of ways for you to stay connected:
- Subscribe right here, to the Partner Post blog, for daily recaps of GPS events, including channel-focused breakout sessions and overall Dell EMC World need-to-know news
- Check out and download the Partner News app to receive up-to-the-minute news and real-time notifications
- Join the #DellEMCWorld #GlobalPartnerSummit conversation with @DellEMCPartners and me, @JohnByrneCSO
Stay close and stay tuned. Lots of great stuff ahead. This is an extraordinary moment in time.
I’m ready to win big. Are you?