free (adjective, verb, adverb) – to make free; release from imprisonment; to unlock your data
free (adjective, verb, adverb) – no charge; Isilon HDFS license key
Isilon is the #1 Enterprise Shared Storage Provider for Hadoop. We have more customers and more capacity in our storage infrastructure used for Hadoop than any other enterprise shared storage provider. Are you looking to get more business insight out of your data to drive innovation, provide competitive advantage, improve customer satisfaction, accelerate time-to-market, or even in some cases – save actual lives? If so, the power of your data is sitting right there in your Isilon cluster. All you need to do is free Hadoop and bring it to your data. Join the Free Hadoop revolution! Here’s how.
In five easy and free steps, you can join the Free Hadoop revolution with Isilon at http://www.emc.com/campaign/isilon-hadoop/index.htm
- Step #1: Request a free HDFS license key to Free Hadoop on Isilon
- Step #2: Download a free community trial edition of Pivotal PHD or Cloudera CDH to sort of kick the tires on the power of Hadoop
- Step #3: Download the free Hadoop Starter Kit (HSK) to get step by step instructions on how to deploy Hadoop to your existing Isilon and VMware infrastructure in about an hour
- Step #4: Conduct a free TCO analysis of a Hadoop DAS architecture versus a Hadoop Isilon architecture and see why many customers are choosing Isilon for Enterprise ready Hadoop
- Step #5: Enjoy the power of data and recruit others to join the Free Hadoop revolution!
So what are you waiting for? Join the Free Hadoop revolution now and we’ll also send you this t-shirt to demonstrate unity as we together spread the Free Hadoop mantra across the globe.
So, let the chanting begin in your data center, “Free Hadoop! Free Hadoop! Free Hadoop! Free Hadoop!”