Latest update since the initial blog post “Customers First! EMC UK/France Join Up for Great Causes”.
Early 2014, the French Customer Service team announced a partnership with the Non-Profit Organisation “Vaincre la Mucoviscidose” (fighting cystic fibrosis): for every customer responding to the Customer Satisfaction Survey, EMC is donating 20 euros to the organisation.
After one full quarter of this new program, EMC is happy to report that donations were very successful, up to 4 480 euros for Q1 2014 only. Below are some examples of actions which can be funded thanks to the donations:
- A driving license for a cystic fibrosis patient
- Installing a patient in an autonomous life setting
- Therapy leisure activities for 2 patients
- 10% of a doctorate research role
- Participation of a young researcher to the European conference
This charity program will be implemented throughout the whole year.
EMC France is proud to join the fight against this disease along with several EMC customers.
Going South and crossing the Italian border, EMC Customer Service in Italy has been sustaining the Bianca Garavaglia organisation since 2012. "Bianca Garavaglia Onlus" is a private non-profit organization implementing concrete actions to promote scientific research to cure children cancer, provide financial and operational assistance to children and their families.
EMC Customer Service in Italy is supporting Bianca Garavaglia on a quarterly basis; this helped the organization in funding the following actions:
- Build a gym in the hospital where the children are hosted in order to help them have more fun and relaxed time during their stay (action in 2012)
- Provide laptops for the children ‘s hospital library (action in 2012)
- Publish a photo book (“Fiori”) on the children impacted by cancer (action in 2013)
The EMC Customer Service team in Italy, in support of “Bianca Garavaglia” NPO
EMC Italy is proud to support Bianca Garavaglia in its fight against cancer.
EMEA Customer Service Marketing
Follow us @EMCsupport!