In my June blog, I mentioned that many of our customers have been asking for a higher level of proactive, actionable guidance about their unique blend of EMC products. We responded by building a new set of capabilities within the EMC Online Support site that expose a rich set of personalized, proactive data. Since that initial release, we’ve been gathering your feedback and working diligently to upgrade your experience even more. I am pleased to announce that our November release includes a new set of features and functionality that you can now access through the My Support feature.
Some of the brand new capabilities include:
- View used and available capacity for Celerra, Centera, Symmetrix (DMX/VMAX), and Isilon products
- Organize and manage the view of your products by sorting and filtering hardware versus software
- Generate detailed reporting on the status of support contracts and remote connectivity
- Identify cluster names for Isilon products
- Link directly to E-Lab Advisor—enabling you to upload grab files, select assets, and generate detailed health and environmental reports for Symmetrix, CLARiiON, and VNX products
- Order customer-replaceable parts directly from the “My Products” interface
In addition to these new features, the same rich set of features that we launched in our June release are still available—all organized neatly in a table view like this:
If you have any questions, or would like additional information on My Support > My Products, we’ve got you covered:
- Click here to launch our newly refreshed FAQ document
- Click here to launch a brief video overview—viewable on any computer as well as tablets and mobile devices
You should also feel free to post any questions or feedback below. Enjoy!
EMC Customer Service Marketing Manager
InFocus blog: https://infocus.emc.com/author/ben_chused/