IT transformation is now more attainable than ever for organizations with VMware environments. With the latest announcements from VxRail and VxRack SDDC, Dell EMC advancements in hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) are making it possible for customers to accelerate modernization and build an end-to-end VMware cloud.
Ready to make the most of this product launch and the growing HCI opportunity? Here are 10 key things to know about the newest releases of VxRail and VxRack SDDC.
- The #1 HCI portfolio, now even better. Dell EMC VxRail and VxRack SDDC deliver continuous innovation with leading edge technology that further advances the industry’s #1 HCI portfolio.*
- The only HCI jointly engineered with VMware. VxRail and VxRack SDDC are the only HCI solutions jointly engineered with VMware for seamless integration, automated set-up and upgrades, common management and orchestration, and single-call support.
- A clear path to an end-to-end VMware cloud. These solutions open a clear and defined path to an end-to-end VMware cloud, and they accelerate a customer’s ability to predictably transform to a multi-cloud environment.
- Faster, simpler modernization. VxRail and VxRack SDDC simplify modernization, improve operational efficiencies, automate deployment, and accelerate time to production.
- Embracing the latest advancements. Create certainty with next-generation technology that future-proof customers’ IT infrastructure through NVMe cache drives and 25Gbps network connectivity on VxRail.
- Harnessing the power of the 14th generation. VxRack SDDC is now built on VxRail based on 14th generation PowerEdge servers, optimized for HCI.
- Flexible scalability. Customers can start small with as few as 3 nodes with VxRail and expand in single nodes with flexibility to mix and match node types, including across generations.
- The Dell Technologies story. This evolving HCI leadership is part of a bigger story that puts Dell EMC at the epicenter of the world’s largest technology company—one that delivers a truly unified yet simple experience for customers solving complex problems.
- Foundations for a cloud-first world. HCI is a key foundational component of Dell EMC transforming IT for a cloud-first world. Customers are embracing a cloud-first operating model to enable them to quickly implement new ideas, lower complexity and risk, and create transparent and efficient systems.
- On May 1, it begins. These product advancements for VxRail and VxRack SDDC were announced to customers at Dell Technologies World on May 1, 2018. Get ready to seize the momentum coming out of the event.
Start building credibility and demand with your customers with a complete library of assets for Dell EMC VxRail and VxRack SDDC <Knowledge Center>
*Source: IDC Worldwide Quarterly Converged Systems Tracker, 3Q17 Vendor Revenue, December 2017