Thank you. Thank you to all the Dell Technologies customers we are privileged to support with powerful infrastructure utilizing the latest technologies that business-critical applications demand — from core data centers to public clouds and edge locations. A recent roundup of IDC Tracker articles offers proof points that more customers and partners are choosing Dell Technologies as their infrastructure provider, across these 15 technologies:
- Public & Private Cloud IT Infrastructure (servers, storage, and Ethernet switch)
- Total Enterprise Storage Systems
- All-Flash Arrays
- Hybrid Flash Arrays
- External Enterprise Storage Systems (Entry, Midrange, High-End)
- Hyperconverged Systems
- Converged Systems
- Servers (Revenue and Units)
- x86 Servers (Revenue and Units)
- Purpose-Built Backup Appliance
- Open SAN
- Enterprise Storage for Private Cloud IT Infrastructure
- Storage Software
- Certified Reference Systems and Integrated Infrastructure
This achievement would not be possible without the many customers who look to us for the infrastructure modernization that can transform business and unleash new levels of performance across entire organizations.
Our unwavering focus on listening to customers is what drives the relentless innovation, comprehensive portfolio and open, standards-based approach we take.
This is how we do it:
- Breakthrough innovation We invest heavily in creating high-speed and highly resilient compute, storage, and data protection systems, data management and mobility solutions, and hybrid cloud solutions to ensure customers benefit from industry-leading innovation.
- Comprehensive portfolio From Dell endpoint devices to Dell EMC core infrastructure to Dell Technologies Cloud, our end-to-end capability stands in stark contrast to the limited portfolios of pure-play technology providers that have the same answer for every problem. We know that no two customers are alike. So we provide choice, acting as trusted consultants with a broad portfolio of leading solutions.
- Open, standards-based approach While others may take a closed approach to lock in customers, Dell EMC embraces collaborative partnerships through driving industry standards efforts and with leading providers, investing for customers to support 3rd-party technologies and open standards, bringing interoperability within and across the full edge-to-core-to-cloud continuum.
- Flexible payment and support solutions Whether you’re a global organization needing pay-per-use technology or a rapidly growing company with technology needs that outpace your current budget, our payment solutions can help you meet business challenges. Add to that our range of global support services that maximize productivity and uptime so you can focus on innovation, not maintenance.
Clearly, what puts us first is that we put our customers first. It’s acknowledgment that we’re doing a good job of understanding the challenges of organizations of all types and sizes. It’s recognition that we’re delivering the advanced infrastructure with the latest technologies customers need to attain the success they seek. For that, we are beyond grateful. For that, we say again to our customers, thank you for trusting Dell EMC as the strong, safe choice to help you succeed today and for years to come.
IDC WW Quarterly Enterprise Storage Systems Tracker, 2019Q1, Vendor Revenue
IDC WW Quarterly Purpose-Built Backup Appliance Tracker, 2019Q1, Vendor Revenue
IDC WW Quarterly Cloud IT Infrastructure Tracker, 2019Q1, Vendor Revenue (Servers and Storage)
IDC WW Quarterly Converged Systems Tracker, 2019Q1, Vendor Revenue
IDC WW Quarterly Server Tracker, 2019Q1, Units & Vendor Revenue
IDC WW Storage Software and Cloud Services QView, 2019Q1, Vendor Revenue