Last week’s Dell EMC World featured many firsts – our first major event together as Dell EMC Services and the opportunity to officially take the wraps off the first joint service on our journey ahead: ProSupport One for Data Center. Our services journey promises to be an exciting one, with the ultimate goal of providing seamless engagement spanning a customer’s entire Dell EMC computing environment.
Whether customers have a small IT department or a multi-faceted global infrastructure, we know a critical component is the quality of the service and support experience they receive. This is something I’ve heard from many customers over the past few months as they anticipate the combination of Dell and EMC’s award-winning support services, with 94% and 93% customer satisfaction ratings respectively. ProSupport One for Data Center is designed specifically for joint Dell EMC data center customers and combines the best of both Dell and EMC support capabilities into a unified, best-in-class service experience that includes:
- Priority access to specialized Dell EMC technical support engineers to quickly diagnose and resolve issues
- Proactive engagement and advocacy by Dell EMC service account management
- Optional next business day or four-hour parts and labor response for critical issues
- Software, hypervisor, OS and EMC Operating Environment software support
- Up to 90% less IT effort with proactive monitoring for automated issue prevention and accelerated resolution from SupportAssist and Secure Remote Services (ESRS)
- Collaborative 3rd party assistance
We will be extending these capabilities over time to our broader customer base, while making sure to preserve the existing world-class experience customers have come to rely on. I am excited about the opportunity ahead of us to furtherenhance our customers and partners’ experiences with our newly combined team. Customers will always be our first priority and the Voice of the Customer will continue to play an important role in how we define the support experience and drive innovations in our “better together” roadmap.
Ultimately we want to help customers optimize the entire IT lifecycle with the right services. My philosophy is simple: do whatever is necessary to make it easy to work with us – whether it’s tapping into our expertise, deploying new systems, proactively resolving issues, or recycling equipment – so in the end customers can focus on what matters most to them.
I look forward to continuing conversations with our customers during every step of the journey so we can keep prioritizing what we need to focus on to deliver unrivaled services.