Find out why the SAP market is the best to be in right now – and how it can benefit your customers, too.
In business, it’s always worth doing your research. Figures show high-value workloads including business applications such as SAP are the only on-premise market that’s showing significant growth – which makes it a great opportunity for you not only to grow, but to support your customers at the same time. Furthermore, a significant industry shift to S/4HANA is required of SAP customers by 2025.
With Dell EMC, you’re selling infrastructure that’s optimized for and certified by SAP. You’re also:
- selling an outstanding platform for migration to the new, digital world of SAP S/4HANA
- helping with the transition to the cloud operating model
- enabling digital transformation initiatives, including IoT, AI and machine learning
Dell EMC is the only Tier One provider with a portfolio broad enough to support customers in the modernization of their SAP workload infrastructure – from the edge, to the core, to the cloud.
Partner support and benefits
The support we offer you includes training and enablement, a wealth of marketing materials, and a variety of key events.
In return, you can expect significant benefits including rebates, MDF, Storage Spiffs, and MyRewards incentives.
You can also take advantage of:
- Dell EMC Professional Services – helping you make the most of every sales opportunity
- Deployment and consulting services, including SAP HANA Workshops and SAP Data Migration Assessments and Implementation
- Other services, including VMAX Services, Dell EMC ProSupport Services and Dell EMC Customer Solution Centers
- Access to the Dell Technologies Global Solution Centers and SAP Labs through our partnership with the SAP Center of Excellence (GSCoE), a focus team centralized at SAP’s headquarter campus in Walldorf (Germany) providing thought leadership, best practice, Proof of Concept, and training in SAP business solutions.
We’ve created everything you need to go out and win, so equip yourselves for SAP-based sales success, with access to training, events, marketing program collateral, and more.
There are several different program path options for you to choose:
Partner path options:
- Get ready by leveraging our learning and development path and reference material
- Become more experienced and successful by taking advantage of our hands-on enablement and communities
- Bridge your individual gaps by partnering with our profiled Dell EMC SAP reference partners
- Lead with Dell EMC SAP opportunities by becoming an SAP reference partner for special benefits
Along the way, make sure you make the most of Partner-to-Partner relationships, and of the many opportunities they present. If you do, you’ll win – and so will your customers. All the enablement we offer, and all the benefits you accrue, come together in our highly attractive Think Tomorrow Program, which will put you on the fast track for SAP workload opportunities.
So, why not find out how you can help your customers meet their SAP objectives – and boost your own on-premise sales at the same time? Everyone wins!
Find out more about SAP Workload opportunities
Activate now: Think Tomorrow SAP Workload Marketing Campaign
 IDC Workload tracker 2018: mature value workloads (e.g. SAP) CAGR 8%, Emerging Workloads (e.g. AI/ML) CAGR +10%. Source: IDC Server Tracker Workloads Final Historical and Forecast 2017 H1; IDC ESS Tracker Workloads Final Historical and Forecast 2017 H1, Expert Interviews