Where is the one place on the planet you can ride the data wave, lead the transformation of your business, enhance your career, rub elbows with the rockstars of IT, expand your IT knowledge, and network with 13,500 peers, technologists, vendors, bloggers, press and analysts? EMC World (May 6 – 9) in Las Vegas, of course.
Attendees from around the globe will join us to embrace this year’s theme, “Lead Your Transformation.” You can bet EMC World 2013 will be like no other. We’ve planned more than 600 technical sessions, 30+ hands-on labs with 200 seats, keynotes on every nuance vital to IT – focusing on what our customers and partners care about, right now. And if you’re interested in rocking out, check out the “out of this world” performer joining us at the Customer Appreciation Event on May 8.
Whether you’ll join us in person or catch the live video streams, I want to personally welcome you as our guest:
We’ll bring you to the convergence of cloud, big and fast data, and trusted IT, at events that apply to every IT role:
- General Sessions: Hear EMC’s top brass deliver general sessions. Joe Tucci, EMC Chairman and CEO; David Goulden, EMC President and COO; Paul Maritz, Pivotal CEO; and Pat Gelsinger, VMware CEO, will provide insight into EMC, our market-leading technology and the industry overall. The full list of general sessions and keynotes is here.
- Backstage: Ever wish you could ask a keynote speaker your questions? This year you can. Join us for Backstage, social media powered Q&A sessions with our divisional executive speakers following their keynotes. Tweet your questions using #EMCBackstage during the keynote or Backstage session and hear directly from the speakers.
- Global Partner Summit: Nearly 3,000 partners will make the most of their EMC World experience at the second annual Global Partner Summit (GPS), kicking off on Day 1 with a general session featuring the EMC leadership team. At the GPS, it’s all about how EMC can help partners drive growth by providing valuable insight into the future of our strategy and product portfolio.
- CIO Summit: At the exclusive, invitation-only CIO Summit, hosted by Vic Bhagat, EMC EVP and CIO, CIOs from a variety of industries will engage in interactive dialogue with peers, thought leaders, and EMC and VMware executives around the biggest trends driving IT.
- Momentum 2013: Accelerate your journey to the cloud with transformative cloud based solutions that connect information to work by joining nearly 1,000 attendees at Momentum 2013. Hear about the EMC Information Intelligence Group (IIG) product and solution portfolio during executive keynotes, educational sessions with dedicated industry tracks, hands-on GeniusLabs, demos, and a live migration event.
Everyone wins at EMC World, and the journey to lead your transformation starts here. We’ll see you in Vegas!
P.S. Don’t forget all the ways to connect with us during the show:
- Online: To track the latest EMC World 2013 happenings visit www.emcworld.com
- Live streaming: To view video of EMC World keynotes, general sessions, Backstage sessions, and EMC TV coverage, visit www.emc.com/emcworld2013
- Social: For continuous EMC World news and event updates, follow EMC on Twitter at @EMCWorld and @EMCCorp, joining conversations with #EMCWORLD, and like EMC on Facebook
- Photos: View photos of EMC World on Flickr and tag your pictures using ‘EMCWorld’