The demand for increased automation and clouds where converged infrastructure (CI) plays a vital role create an opportunity for partners. Customers want more value from their CI investment and are looking to improve management, simplify operations and provide a path to a cloud operating model. The introduction of VxBlock Central software can help partners deliver the solution customers want.
VxBlock Central brings enhanced system-level awareness, automation and analytics to VxBlock Systems, and significant sales opportunities for partners.
Ready to make the most of this product introduction and the converged opportunity? Here are 10 key things to know about the new solution for converged management and automation of VxBlock Systems.
- The #1 Converged Systems leader continues to innovate. VxBlock Central is all new, leveraging the best of Vision Intelligent Operations and adding additional functionality that improves management and automation—all from the industry’s Converged Systems leader.1
- Simplify customers’ ability to consume storage. By automating hardware expansions and other tasks via Dell EMC-developed workflows, VxBlock Central makes it easier for customers to consume—and buy—more storage.
- Improve operational efficiency. VxBlock Central simplifies and automates processes for deploying and implementing infrastructure changes in new and existing VxBlock System deployments.
- Enable proactive visibility into operations. A single unified interface gives IT visibility into system hardware and software components, including a dashboard that provides 24×7 real-time CI alerts, inventory, health and Release Certification Matrix (RCM) compliance guidance.
- Analytics help improve capacity and performance. By enabling users to understand the state of the infrastructure and analyze deviations from its known good state, VxBlock Central gives IT the tools to improve capacity and performance.
- Flexible tiered packages. Customers can choose from three VxBlock Central packages—basic, advanced and advanced plus—designed to deliver the right experience for their business.
- A path to private and multi-cloud operations. It’s easy to extend the VxBlock Central infrastructure with additional vRealize software to automate service delivery and management.
- Break the physical boundaries of traditional converged infrastructure. Dell EMC gives businesses simplicity and flexibility to meet all their application data services needs with the next-generation, all-in-one engineered VxBlock 1000—one of the fastest, easiest ways to modernize infrastructure.
- Bringing it all together. As a worldwide leader in converged infrastructure,1 Dell EMC brings together best-of-breed technologies from VMware, Cisco and Dell EMC to simplify IT and accelerate innovation.
- On November 6, it begins. Invite your customers and prospects to the online Converged Management and Automation launch video broadcast and to a customer workshop session immediately after the broadcast. You can also replay the video at a later date and time for your customer workshop event.
It’s time to take this powerful converged message to market and begin talking to customers about VxBlock Central. You can start by accessing the complete library of assets for VxBlock.
- Source: IDC Worldwide Quarterly Converged Systems Tracker, 2Q18