Dell EMC XtremIO has enabled thousands of customers – from the Boston Red Sox to Tickets.com – to enhance their VDI capabilities. Now we’re thrilled to take customers to a whole new level of performance, offering the second generation of the all-flash storage system, Dell EMC XtremIO X2. First announced at Dell EMC World, Dell EMC XtremIO X2 is now available to sell.
Dell EMC XtremIO X2 amplifies the strengths of the previous generation by offering even greater performance at a lower cost per GB. This fully integrated solution provides even more agility and simplicity for your customer’s modern data center and business.
VDI isn’t always easy, but Dell EMC XtremIO X2 is here to help
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) has been part of the End-User Computing strategy at many IT organizations for some time now. Yet we constantly hear about the storage concerns and challenges organizations face to deliver anytime, anywhere, any device access for their end users. The ability to scale VDI environments and meet performance requirements has proven difficult. The costs associated with speeding deployments and integrating flash storage systems can be prohibitive and/or unforeseen, causing delays and added expenses.
Dell EMC XtremIO X2 was designed for VDI workloads, and tackles each of these concerns. Offered as an integrated solution, its ease of use, scalability, in-memory metadata, and inline data services enable seamless operations. X2 builds in deduplication and compression, use of integrated copy data management (iCDM), and heavy VMware application integration to exceed customers’ expectations.
Dell EMC XtremIO X2 is a game-changer for EUC.
*Figures compared to previous edition
Dell EMC XtremIO X2 and VMware are Better Together
Together, Dell EMC XtremIO X2 and VMware offer your customers extraordinary efficiencies:
- Scaling: At the core of Dell EMC XtremIO X2, there is the multi-dimensional scaling architecture, ability to solve the I/O storage degradation issues, VAAI (vStorage API for Array Integration) for XCopy and data reduction from deduplication and compression which are ideal for VMs.
- Managing and monitoring: The vSphere plugin allows customers to view and manage their X2 all flash storage systems from vSphere with full root cause monitoring using the ESA plugin
- Automation: Using the new vRealize Orchestrator which comes with X2 makes a customer’s infrastructure As-A-Service enabled
- Protection: For protection and for iCDM, using the Appsync VMware integration protects and restores datastores, VM’s and files within the VM’s. In addition, from within vCenter customers can manage iCDM using VSI integration and facilitate point-in-time recovery using RecoverPoint and VMware SRM
*Figures compared to previous edition
Start Selling XtremIO X2
By the year 2020 it’s expected that there will be over 7B people with 30B devices creating up to 44ZB of data. So how will organizations survive during this massive digital transformation? The answer is simple: you, our Partners, will offer them sound advice and the right solutions that enable them to thrive.
Get started today. Help your customers reduce capital and operating costs, minimize downtime, and increase IT productivity with Dell EMC XtremIO X2.
- Visit the Dell EMC XtremIO Enablement Center to find:
- Customizable customer-facing PowerPoint decks
- Data sheets
- Competitive guides
- Sales training
- Demo tools
- And more!
- Ask your customers key questions to learn where they are at in the virtualization process and help identify areas you can help.
- Perform a #GetModern Assessment, create a #GetModern Proposal to show your customers and prospects the value of a Modernized Infrastructure
 IDC, The Digital Universe of Opportunities, April, 2016