Join us on April 2 at 12:00 EST, to learn about Dell EMC’s latest innovations to our simply powerful data protection appliances.
Dell EMC remains the unquestionable leader in data protection appliances with close to 60 percent market share[i] because we continue focusing on our customers and their unique needs. Our relentless emphasis on continued innovation is why customers see Dell EMC as a partner, rather than just a vendor, and stay with us for the long-term.
Dell EMC appliances deliver powerful data protection that scales as customers’ data grows, and provides the flexibility that our customers need as they transform their IT environment and increasingly move to the cloud.
On April 2, we will be hosting a webinar that will speak to the recent enhancements to performance, scalability and cloud extensibility that have been introduced to both Dell EMC Data Domain, and the Integrated Data Protection Appliance (IDPA).
Topics to be covered include:
- IDC perspective on market evolution and future – Phil Goodwin, IDC
- Dell EMC data protection appliances announcement highlights – Shefali Chinni, Sr. Product Marketing Manager
- Dell EMC’s customer’s perspective on what they think of Data Domain – Adam Schmitt, Network Architect, GEI Consultants
Key highlights of the Dell EMC data protection appliances announcement:
- Expansion of leading cloud capabilities
- Enhanced support for ever-tighter SLAs
- More choice for mid-size organizations with Data Domain DD3300 and IDPA
We are looking forward to seeing you on April 2. Registration for the webinar is now live.
For additional information on the announcement check out the following assets:
To learn more about Dell EMC Data Protection Appliances, check out the Dell EMC Data Domain home page, Dell EMC IDPA homepage, read Data Protection blogs, and follow @DellEMCProtect on Twitter for our latest announcements and content.
[i] IDC WW PBBA Tracker, Q3, December 20, 2018 (Based on Dell EMC market share for the last 4 quarters for World Wide Purpose Built Backup Appliances of 59.2%)